Egypt’s unique climate and the fertile soil of the River Nile especially at its delta enable the cultivation of the best cotton in the world; thanks to the unique ingredients offered by nature, a substantial material that is both durable and super soft is created…
Egyptian Cotton is a global name that is associated with luxury and throughout the years it was always one of Egypt’s biggest competitive advantages. With an established reputation of being the “best” in the world, its softness, strength and superior characteristics, have positioned products made of Egyptian cotton as the world’s finest.
The following characteristics are what sets Egyptian Cotton apart from other cotton fibers:
- Its lengthy strands facilitate the creation of finer, silkier yarns, which are more resistant to breakage, and wrinkling.
- It makes fabrics more solid and more resistant to stress.
- Its ability to absorb liquids gives fabrics deeper, brighter and more resistant colors.
- Its softness feels like nothing else in the world, and only gets softer with each wash.
- Farmers handpick Egyptian Cotton crops which guarantees putting no stress on the fibers and ensures the highest levels of purity as opposed to mechanical picking.
All these factors have resulted in Egyptian cotton being by far the best cotton in the world!